Kursus Online Internet Marketing

Whose Number Is It?  

Posted by Fay

A few weeks ago someone called me in the middle of the night on my "fren" number! I was sleeping and disturbed by that call, so I just muted the ringtone until it stopped ringing.

Then, few days ago, the same number sent me SMS. I have already erased it so I don't remember what's the content.

This morning, I got another SMS from the same number again. It said a quote (my friend got the same quote about a month ago, about "the beautiful woman") then the quote was ended by "Jb" (Jesus bless).

I don't reply any of those SMSes, because I don't know whose number it is, and the sender didn't reveal him/herself either... so I just pay no mind to that...

The number is 0899***4646
0899 => "3" number
that's all I know...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments