Kursus Online Internet Marketing

Busy Weeks  

Posted by Fay

Last week was really a busy week. Besides the regular jobs, I've been to Bandung with IT gals to report the Maestro Singing Contest on Thursday. We departed from our office at 01:30 pm and guess what, we've arrived back in Lippo Cikarang at 02:00 am the next morning!

Friday after all staff chappel at my office, I had to went to JPCC Jakarta with some women to "Treasure's Women Conference". It held for 2 days, Friday and Saturday. We went there by elf, and I was sitting on the back. You can imagine, it felt like I was completely shaken along the both journey from and back to Lippo Cikarang T_T Plusss... Friday night is my schedule to attend EF course. So I rushed to the course after I got here. The next morning was much better... we went there by travello, more comfortable... and the sessions were also better than the day before, plus, we got a cup of ice cream at coffe break, and we also got a little box of treat (3 delicious cookies, one orange vitamilk, three teng-teng -peanut sweets).

Hmm... what a busy week... and it's predictable that those weeks ahead are also gonna be busy weeks because we have many projects outside our regular jobs...

...and that's why all I can think of in my spare time is homeeeee T_T
Hehehehe... Jiayouuuuu!!! Just another 3 weeks and you'll come home!!!
=p

This entry was posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments