Kursus Online Internet Marketing

Short Notice  

Posted by Fay

I'm sorry for such a short notice...

Yesterday I made everyone at the office (who haven't known because I haven't told them before) very shocked with my resignation statement... Actually I didn't mean to make them shock... but I just can't help it... besides, I had just made the decission 100% the night before. So it's just inevitable thing to happen...

So... 22th October 2008 will be my last day in my present office. I'm going to move back to my home first, then find a new dormitory near my new office and moving in.

Phewwww.... there's a lot to do...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments