Kursus Online Internet Marketing

Count The Blessings This Year  

Posted by Fay

- My IT girls: Anti, Tammy ‘n Puji… all of you are like a fountain in this desert… Thanx God He sent you all here to be my friends hehehe…. Akhirnya aku punya gank cewek juga hihihi… Akhirnya penantianku akan temen cewek berakhir sudah hehehe… kesehatan psikologisku meningkat sejak ada kalian hihihihi… Berada seorang diri di antara cowok-cowok dalam waktu yang terlalu lama bisa menyebabkan komplikasi hihihihi…
- Many experiences with many people… God taught me a lot from those things and them…
- My family’s support… in every single things I’ve been through… Mom ‘n Dad… you both are the best parent for me…
- CDMA baru hadiah undian dari pesta natal kantor hehehe…

*Hmm... let me think...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

He..he..he... have a nice vacation.... I will miss u'r silent....