Kursus Online Internet Marketing

Yummy Saturday Morning  

Posted by Fay

I don't usually wake up early every Saturday, I'd rather sleep until 8 am or 9 am... enjoying my day off... But this morning I woke up at 4:30 am, stretching my body, take a shower, and got ready for a morning walk to Beverly. I had planned this activity yesterday, and made a plan with one of my friend whose dorm is at Beverly too.

The first thing I do was buying nasi kuning (for my breakfast), nasi uduk (for my lunch), and 2 bags of soy milk, I paid 17.000,- for them. Hmm... yummy! So I wouldn't mind if you said that actually my main purpose of this morning walk wasn't for the exercise itself, but for hunting the delicious meals hehehehe... =p After that I went to my friend's dorm, I thought I would pick her up and we would go jogging around Beverly and meanwhile I could put my meals in her room. But our plan has to be canceled due to my friend's leg injury. Yesterday she pushed herself to run too far and too long, so her leg's muscles in pain now.

So I just drank my soy milk and ate nasi kuning at her dorm, talked with her and some of her friends =p Sooo delicious =p And now, here I am, typing and browsing at my office, while listening to my MP3s =p Yea you can tell that my office is my second home here at Lippo Cikarang... =p I will go back to my dorm later, maybe after 12 at noon. Besides, I got my lunch with me =p

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments