Kursus Online Internet Marketing

Trying 2Get My Feet Back On The Ground  

Posted by Fay

I know... it's a weird status... but frankly, that's exactly the perfect term to describe my condition right now. And that process has been happening in my mind up until now. So you won't see anything from the outside =p

But I could feel that my swirling thoughts has affected my whole schemes... so I just gotta get my feet back soon on the ground =p

Actually it's rooted on a simple thing, but it's a core thing. Hmm... I think I'm going to take some time to reconnected myself in His way and regain my self control. Don't worry, I'm on my way... just pray for me =)

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments