Kursus Online Internet Marketing

I Can Call Through Gtalk!  

Posted by Fay

Horayyyy... hehehe...

Okay, just call me "norak", I don't care...
I just know that I can talk through Gtalk from my friend in Thai. If only I had a mic, I could talk through Gtalk, not only chat like I used to do.

So, I bought a headphone with mic. And today I've called 3 people hehehe...
Ko Lung, Enjie 'n Erika
Cool... hehehehe...
Just one problem, my mic is a little bit strange... its volume doesn't stable... Hmm... wonder why... sometimes my voice sounds so small and sometimes my voice sounds loud... strange...

But it's cool anyway hehehe...
So who's got gtalk?
*cari temen ngobrol* hihihi...

This entry was posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments