Kursus Online Internet Marketing

Disconnected Electricity  

Posted by Fay

Bahasa gaulnya: mati lampu
Iya.. Aku online dari hp.. Barusan dikos mati lampu T.T Mo crita pake inggris ah.. Hihihi.. Okay here we go..

Just now the electricity at my dorm had disconnected.. I was reading a novel when suddenly the light turned off T.T

I was wondering what I can do in the middle of the dark.. Hmm.. My dorm friends haven' return yet.. so I take my cell phone and get online through mig33, but there is none of my friends online to chat with.. So I open the multiply and write this message.. Maybe I'm gonna call my friend later. Hhh... don't know what else to do.. I hope it will be back to normal soon..

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments