Kursus Online Internet Marketing

David Cook  

Posted by Fay

No, I'm not one of his fans hehehe... Cuman binun aja kasih judul apa di postingan ini hehehe... I'm not idolize anyone, ga ngikutin American Idol juga, cuman gara-gara semua pada ngikutin 'n ngomongin American Idol jadinya aku tau aja kalo David Cook is the winner. Ya udah cuman gitu aja...

Eh tadi ada temen kantor seruangan yang muter lagu "Always Be My Baby" yang dinyanyiin ama David Cook... Lagunya membuai bok hihihihi... Langsung minta deh mp3-nya ke dia 'n aku play di winamp... hwaw.... terbuai hihihihi...

Hmm... update news... I'm getting better in everything. A week ago I had sore throat. I just scared that my voice was gonna missing again like last year. But I took "Lo Han Kuo Infusion" quite often daily, and now I can sing again hehehe... Yep, sometimes when I get bored at the office I sing for one or two songs just to refresh a little bit hehehe... And lately I also thought about many things, essential things about my life... and slowly but sure... step by step... He answered me and teach me to keep moving forward and keep the hope. It's all good... ^.^

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments