Kursus Online Internet Marketing

2 New Songs I Sang  

Posted by Fay

Sway (Originally by PussyCat Dolls)
I sang this first in the morning... so there's a false tone at the end =p
Lately the internet connection at my dorm was not so good, so I couldn't play the instrumental in youtube. Today, I log on to youtube first thing in the morning and the connection was good, so I didn't wanna miss the chance... =p

Link to play on Indowebster (mp3) click HERE

Please Don't Stop The Music (originally by Rihana)
I was kinda run out breath when I sang this hehehe... =p

Link to play on Indowebster click HERE

This entry was posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments