Kursus Online Internet Marketing

I'm Coming Home  

Posted by Fay

By Wednesday 30th July I'll fly with Air Asia (just have booked the flight few hours ago!) Yap, this was a sudden decission. Early this morning my mom called me and told me to come home.

But I'll be back at Sunday 3rd August. So little time I'll have at home T_T hehehe... But that's okay, don't have another choice either... Okay friends... just in case I can't blog on the next Monday and Tuesday, so take this post as an early farewell greeting from me. I'll be back!

This entry was posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Anonymous  

alow bu... apa kabar neh ?? btw ... balik dari mana neeh ?? ^_^